Pet Reservation Information
Well behaved pets welcome!
We understand that your pet is much like a family member and he or she deserves to come on holidays with you
and there aren’t many places that will happily accommodate our furry friends.
The good news is, we do! Please feel free to bring your pet but it needs to make a reservation request too.
Small/medium dogs are allowed inside The Pink Palace, The Barracks and The VIP Homestead Suite by prior arrangement following our Terms and Conditions.
Pets are welcome in Maxie’s Retreat if the guest books the whole lodge, following our Terms and Conditions.
Due to safety considerations for all our guests, rooms in our shared lodge, Maxie’s Retreat, are not pet friendly.
Of course, your pet must be docile and house trained, sleep on it’s own bed or in a crate on the floor. Pets are not allowed on any of our furniture or beds.
There are large private enclosures available for reservation to accommodate larger or outside dogs or they can sleep in your car if you prefer.
Enjoy your surroundings with your dog
We invite our guests to explore our beautiful surroundings with their pets but we do ask that they be kept
on a lead at all times as we must respect the safety of other guests.
We would like your pets and our animals to stay safe.
There are other farm animals as well as two orphan joeys and ground nesting birds in the garden.
After a day in the car, enjoy a pushbike ride and take your dog for a fun run!
Our dogs are very friendly and will welcome your dogs.
If you have any questions about your pet’s visit please contact us when making your own booking.
To make a reservation request for your pet, click here.
What to bring
- Your pets bedding
- A lead
- For the safety of other guests please keep your dog away from other guests, public places and on a leash at all times.
- WHS regulations mean no dogs are allowed in kitchen areas.
- Dogs to be outside during the day and when cottages are unattended.
- Please collect all doggy poo.
- No barking and no damage to doors.
- Your dog must be fully immunised.
- Be aware that we have unsprayed male and female dogs on the station.
Please be advised
In order to avoid embarrassment or disappointment we advise in advance that additional charges will apply if:
- More cleaning than usual is required because of your dog.
- Dogs have been inside our accommodation without prior agreement.
- There is any damage to our property.
- Our pet guidelines have not been observed.